On 2009-07-21T17:24:56, Hannes Eder <he...@google.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some parts of the linux-ha code base might benefit from a little code
> cleanup.  In this case the question arises which coding style should
> be applied.  I did not find any documentation on that in the linux-ha
> source tree.  Did I miss something?
>
> What about obeying to Documentation/CodingStyle from the linux-kernel?
> By that means tools like scripts/checkpatch.pl could be used.
>
> Comments?

I won't mind, but style cleanups for their own sake don't really
convince me. If they come as a pre-requisite for a bugfix sure, but
remember that basically the only bits of heartbeat that are still
actively maintained is the LRM + resource agents.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.