Sorry, I hit wall :) Two of my guys at the office got sick and we are going to
production this friday, so I had to finish my task for the company.

Tonight or tomorrow I'll commit and send the patches. I have to check them and
to remove the debugging lines. I don't want any leftover echos again :)

Marian

--
Best regards,
Marian Marinov