Dejan Muhamedagic schrieb am 19.01.2011 12:21:01:
> > and why are you using [ -x ] here, and have_binary in the other agent?
> > should probably use the same in both.
> >
> > Consider enforcing full path and using -x.
>
> That's a good idea, though I'd expect users to provide full path
> anyway. I hope.

The reason, why it was not changed in SAPDatabase was: I'm working on an
new version of SAPDatabase (which does not have any database related
commands anymore - as written before) and I did those 'nice to have'
changes only in the new version. So the 'old' SAPDatabase has only got the
required fixes.

Regards
Alex