Hello!I'm using heartbeat version 3.0.3-2 on debian squeeze with dedicated
gigabit
ethernet interface for the heartbeat. But even this generates the following
message:WARN: Gmain_timeout_dispatch: Dispatch function for send local status
took
too long to execute: 60 ms (> 50 ms) (GSource: 0x101c350)I'm using eth1 to eth2
and to Synchronize DRBD(eth1) HEARBEAT (eth2).I tried increasing the values
deadtime = 20 and 15 warntimeInterface Gigabit Ethernet controller: Intel
Corporation 82575GB Serv.1 and the Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation
NetXtreme
II BCM5709 in Serv.2Tested using two Broadcom for the heartbeat, also without
success.Thanks