Hi All,

We found a problem in the resource agent of postfix.

The resource agent of postfix carries out /usr/sbin/postfix in status
parameter, but this is not available in old postfix.

The practice of the status parameter seems to be supported from version 2.5 of
postfix.

 * For example, the version of postfix included in RHEL5.6 is 2.3.3.

The resource agent of postfix has to improve a monitor in response to a
slightly old version.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.