Hi Raoul,

Thank you for comment.

> i think we could safely do the "kill -s 0" for *any*
> version and call "postfix status" only if available.

I think so.

However, I do not know a lot about postfix so.
I want the opinion of the detailed person.

> btw. quickly looking at your patch, i spotted 1
> typo: "status_suuport" instead of "status_support"
> (douple u/p)

Sorry...
It is my typo.

> for the version check, i think we should try using the
> ocf internal function.

Ok.

> >  * Change of the parameter check
> the checks are basically fine. i would slightly update the
> logging information. (i can do this when i apply your patches)

Thanks!

> >  * Error log when status processing failed
> >  * Value set of the ret variable
>
> i don't think that the use of $ret is correct.

I made modifications to set unsettled ret variable in an original resource
agent.
But I am unsettled, the ret variable may not have to output it in log.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.