On 10/19/2011 04:11 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2011-10-18T12:40:40, Florian Haas<flor...@hastexo.com>  wrote:
>
>>>    g_strdown(nodecopy);
>>>
>>> Is there a reason for this ?
>> I suppose Dejan will accept a patch making this configurable.
> Please, no. We fence by hostname; hostnames are case insensitive by
> definition. Plugins need to handle that.
More specifically - this patch was put in to make this work in the real
world.  In the real world, host names correspond to DNS names (or you
will go crazy).  DNS names are case-insensitive - and that's how it is.

--
     Alan Robertson<al...@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce