Hi Dejan

> Are we sure that the pid file is _always_ going to exist and
> contain the PID?
I believe that PID file exists, and I include pid.
BTW, it is the next sentence to be important by this change.

> What's wrong with setting the tomcat_name parameter when it's really
> needed (i.e. it is different from the default "tomcat")?
For example, it may not move when CATALINA_OPTS is catalina.sh and is
overwritten.
It is to move without a problem even if an environment variable is set
from the outside that I need.

Regards,
Tomo