Hi,

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:42:07AM +0900, nozawat wrote:
> Hi Dejan and Lars
>
>  I send the patch which settled a conventional argument.
>  1)apache-001.patch
>    ->I am the same with the patch which I sent last time.
>    ->It is the version that I added an option of the grep to.

I'll apply this one. BTW, can you share your use case.

>  2)apache-002.patch
>    ->It is a processing method using tr at the age of HB2.1.4.

Can't recall or see from the history why tr(1) was dropped (and
it was me who removed it :( But I guess there was a reason for
that.

>  3)http-mon.sh.patch
>    ->It is the patch which coupled my suggestion with A.

After trying to rework the patch a bit, I think now that we need
a different user interface, i.e. we should introduce a boolean
parameter, say "use_ipv6", then fix interface bind addresses
depending on that. For instance, if user wants to use curl, then
we'd need to add the "-g" option to make it work with IPv6.

We can also try to figure out from the "statusurl" content if
it contains an IPv6 address (echo "$statusurl" | grep -qs "::")
then make the http client use IPv6 automatically.

Would that work for you? Opinions?

Cheers,

Dejan