Earlier I mentioned the problem with portreserve (which was apparently
ignored?)

Now I have run into another problem.  When you set LRM parameters in
/etc/sysconfig, the code assumes that the LRM will start within 20
seconds of starting heartbeat.  That is not the case.  If you have
initdead set to 120 (for example) then it can be 120 seconds before it
starts.  If you also have autojoin any, then it will _always_ take >=
120 seconds before it starts.

Delaying the startup of other services on the system while we wait for
the initdead to expire is not a good idea.

I suppose I should put together a patch on these items...

--
     Alan Robertson<al...@unix.sh>  - @OSSAlanR

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce