On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Lars Marowsky-Bree <l...@suse.com> wrote:
> On 2012-05-29T17:56:59, Florian Haas <flor...@hastexo.com> wrote:
>
>> In case you're wondering why I didn't use PKG_CHECK_MODULES for the PE
>> libraries: their pkg-config file is currently broken; Andrew has a
>> pull request for Pacemaker for that.
>
> I was wondering more about how to build this against older codebases,
> but then decided not to bother ;-)

Yeah, it seems you just broke the build by including cluster/stack.h
and not bothering to add an AC_CHECK_HEADERS to configure.ac. Where
does that come from, is that new to Pacemaker?

> The code seems to be working quite well. A README and a manpage would
> probably be good ideas ...

Well autofoo already gave you an INSTALL file, and you can use
help2man for the man page generation (look at booth for the
Makefile.am and configure.ac hack). For the README, copy your wiki
page.

--
Need help with High Availability?
http://www.hastexo.com/now