Can someone help me understand the correct spec to build a STONITH
plugin against?  Through a bunch of trial and error today, I've
discovered that there may be a few different methods of passing
configuration options to a plugin, or perhaps this differs
significantly across distributions and I'm not getting the nuiance.

The plugin in question is at
https://github.com/bradjones1/stonith-softlayer/blob/master/softlayer.php
- you'll notice I now have options to pull from STDIN, command-line
and environment variables (in a global, since this is php.)

I originally built this according to
https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/FenceAgentAPI but this seems to
be very different from the plugins I am finding at
http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/file/c69dc6ace936/lib/plugins/stonith/external,
for instance.

FWIW I am using cluster-glue 1.0.8.

I'd be happy to help write some documentation once I figure out
exactly why this is/was so confusing.  Thanks...
--
Brad Jones
b...@jones.name