Hi!

I have a question on the Xen RA: The docs say:
---(resource-agents-3.9.3-0.7.1 of SLES 11 SP2)---
node_ip_attribute (string): Node attribute containing target IP address
    In case of a live migration, the system will default to using the IP
    address associated with the hostname via DNS or /etc/hosts.

    This parameter allows you to specify a node attribute that will be
    queried instead for the target node, overriding the IP address. This
    allows you to use a dedicated network for live migration traffic to a
    specific node.

    Warning: make very sure the IP address does point to the right node. Or
    else the live migration will end up somewhere else, greatly confusing
    the cluster and causing havoc.
---

Now if I have a > 2 node cluster, do I need to specify multiple IP addresses?
If not which IP address should I specify. I feel the documentation is wrong or
incomplete.

Regards,
Ulrich