Hi Dejan,

  I have a patch for nfsserver agent in resource-agents package.

sm-notify was invoked in nfsserver, with -d option, sm-notify doesn't fork, and
without time limit, it tries to  reach each client for 15 minutes, still
spending this time in the  startup procedure of the resource, so this option
has been removed as fix  for git commit ae83f2befdafdfae633afa1553f5d7c4f72d0196

I think it should be an option to set or unset the -d, and we can improve this
even beter we could use the option -m to set the retrytime.

The patch added 2 parameters for nfsserver agent:

OCF_RESKEY_nfs_notify_foreground:
       type: boolean
       default  'false' ,
       'false'  to unset -d,  'true' to set -d