Any ideas as to what's going wrong here?
--BO

On 3/30/07, Bjorn Oglefjorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've made the OCF apache RA work by editing the script's parameters for
now.  This is just testing anyway.  Attached are my configs and a tar ball
of the logs from the two nodes in question.  The logs show one complete run
of heartbeat..from start to stop.  What I did during that time is as
follows:

1. Start heartbeat
2. Wait for deadtime to expire and resources to start
3. Simulate node failure on test-2 by shutting down networking (via
console)
4. Watch as STONITH fails repeatedly
5. Start networking on test-2
6. Watch cluster recover and resources move to test-1
7. Stop heartbeat

I've made some changes to my cib.xml recently.  The largest change is that
I've made my STONITH declarations normal primitive directives instead of
clones.  The reason being is that each STONITH device needs a unique
definition within the CIB.  A DRAC is embedded in the chassis of each node
and can only work on that particular node (eg: test-1.drac can only reset
test-1.domain).  I don't want test-1_DRAC being run on the node
test-1.domain as a reset operation would then result in suicide (is this
ever desirable?).

Normal resource recovery and failover is working as expected as far as I
can tell.  I'm only having a problem with STONITH.

I'm struggling to see where I've gone wrong.  Please help me figure this
out as it's integral to several projects I have on my plate at this time.
Thanks again; you've all been great.