On 2007-04-10T14:39:56, Michael Schwartzkopff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Uhm. Of course. Machine 3 has just died. Of course there's no
> > connectivity until it is restarted.
> Not really. Not only resource 3 is not available during failover, but
> ALSO all other resources! That is the problem.

Uh?

> To make it clear in the above situation of failure of node 3:
> 1) resource 4 on node 4 is stopped
> 2) node 3 is failed
> 3) resource 2 on node 2 is stopped
> 4) resource 1 on node 1 is stopped
> 5) resrouce 1 on node 1 is started
> 6) resource 2 on node 2 is started
> 7) resource 3 on node 1 is started
> 8) resource 4 on node 4 is started

You need to set a resource stickiness > 0 so that the clones don't get
load-balanced. I think with the most recent dev version this is the
default for clones, actually.

> No. In ordered clones ALL resources are stopped on ALL nodes and then started
> again.

That is not what ordered is about, sorry. This seems to be a side effect
of having no stickiness set.

Does that help?

Sincerely,
    Lars