Bernd Eichenberg wrote:
> Hi at all,
>
> I've to warn you, because I'm a newby at HA and I'm german
> with very small english skillz.
> Hope you understand my problem and thank for that.
>
> My Problem is, there is no failback after the 1.node is valid
> again.
> 1. node is Suse 8 with heartbeat that came with.
> 2. node is debian 3 with modern heartbeat.
>
> If 1. node is not reachable, 2. node do it's work.
> But if 1. node is o.k. and up again, there's no failback.
>
> The options are:
> 1. node Suse 8 :
> nice_failback off
> 2. node Debian 3 : auto_failback on
> Can you tell me, what's wrong.
> Thank you very much

There is a bug we recently found out about which affects compatibility
between old versions of heartbeat and recent versions of heartbeat :-(.

Gouchun Shi is looking into exactly which versions are affected in what
ways.

Which version of heartbeat are you running on the two machines?

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wilberforce