On 4/18/07, Serge Dewailly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I think I'm doing something wrong, but after many serach can't where I'm
going wrong...
I'm working on a two nodes setup wit hdrbd + filesystem + xen virtual
machines.

I made a group for each xen resources :
group1 = drbd0 + /xen/virtual1 + xen1
group2 = drbd1 + /xen/virutal2 + xen2

and so on
What I want is : if xen1 (on nodeA) fails, then it switches on nodeB.
If fails on nodeB too, the resource goes into unmanaged stateement (or
stays in stop statement...)

presumably drbd0 and  /xen/virtual1 shouldn't be moved though?

I also setted up location constraints to tel on which node a resource
can run per default.
I've foud help about resource stickiness on the faq of linux-ha.org, but
it doesn't work properly for me.

For the moment, when I start one group (by putting into the cib with
"cibadmin" commands), everything looks ok.
If I add the second group, it starts on the second node even if I
configured it with the same constraints.
(see my xml in attachment)

I can't understand what's the link between score, resource stickiness,
resource failure stickiness and the failcount.

Could you also explain me how to get the curent score for a resource on
a node ? (if possible...)

Many thanks

Serge.