Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On 4/25/07, Jan Kalcic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> After some tests in my lab I have now a two nodes cluster working
>> perfectly where I create a virtual ip resource using hb_gui. I also
>> created a drbd partition which is correctly working but not yet included
>> as heartbeat resource. This is the next step I'm going to do.
>>
>> Now, following the documentation and other I found a simple way to
>> create a drbd resource for heartbeat which consists in a single line in
>> the haresources file. But as far as I understood this is not longer used
>> in heartbeat 2 where resources are configured in the cib.xml, right? I
>> also noticed it's possible to configure it with hb_gui but I don't know
>> the right steps to take and actually I get confused seeing different
>> native resource for drbd.
>
> use haresources2cib.py to convert from the old version to the new

If it worked it would be really great. The cib.xml file created during
convertion has something wrong as I can not longer connect to the server
from hb_gui.

The line in haresources looks like:

node1 IPaddr::192.168.1.93 drbddisk httpd

The output in cib.xml is:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<cib>
        <configuration>
                <crm_config>
                        <nvpair id="transition_idle_timeout"
name="transition_idle_timeout" value="120s"/>
                        <nvpair id="symmetric_cluster"
name="symmetric_cluster" value="true"/>
                        <nvpair id="no_quorum_policy"
name="no_quorum_policy" value="stop"/>
                </crm_config>
                <nodes/>
                <resources>
                        <group id="group_1">
                                <primitive class="ocf" id="IPaddr_1"
provider="heartbeat" type="IPaddr">
                                        <operations>
                                                <op id="IPaddr_1_mon"
interval="5s" name="monitor" timeout="5s"/>
                                        </operations>
                                        <instance_attributes>
                                                <attributes>
                                                        <nvpair
id="IPaddr_1_attr_0" name="ip" value="192.168.1.93"/>
                                                </attributes>
                                        </instance_attributes>
                                </primitive>
                                <primitive class="heartbeat"
id="drbddisk_2" provider="heartbeat" type="drbddisk">
                                        <operations>
                                                <op id="drbddisk_2_mon"
interval="120s" name="monitor" timeout="60s"/>
                                        </operations>
                                </primitive>
                                <primitive class="heartbeat"
id="httpd_3" provider="heartbeat" type="httpd">
                                        <operations>
                                                <op id="httpd_3_mon"
interval="120s" name="monitor" timeout="60s"/>
                                        </operations>
                                </primitive>
                        </group>
                </resources>
                <constraints>
                        <rsc_location id="rsc_location_group_1"
rsc="group_1">
                                <rule id="prefered_location_group_1"
score="100">
                                        <expression attribute="#uname"
id="prefered_location_group_1_expr" operation="eq" value="node1"/>
                                </rule>
                        </rsc_location>
                </constraints>
        </configuration>
        <status/>
</cib>

I've also tried with the line below in haresources but it doesn't work
anyway.

nodo1 drbddisk::r0 Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/drbdmount::ext3 192.168.0.1 httpd

Does anybody have a similar configuration file working properly which can share?

Jan