It should not. Unless you wrote your own pgsql RA and put some logging
for monitor operation there.

On 4/27/07, Doug Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If I define a resource, and within that resource define a monitor <op>
as follows:

<op id="pgsql_5555_monitor" name="monitor" interval="30" timeout="30"
start_delay="10"/>

should I see monitor calls to this resource every 30 seconds in the log
file? If so, what would cause the monitor calls not to occur (as of this
writing, I have the above <op> configured on a running resource, and the
logs are not showing any 30 second interval monitoring activity)? I did
notice that in a cibadmin -Q (attached) the status section indicates a
monitor operation with interval="30000".

Doug