Hi Horms,

Thanks for the update, but when we try this version:

http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/linux/ldirectord/download/ldirectord. 2007-05-01.e022c4b33b0e

we get:

TCP  192.168.0.5:87 wrr
  -> 10.10.11.87:87               Masq    0      0          0
TCP  10.10.11.89:87 wrr
  -> 10.10.11.87:87               Route   8      0          0

which means that the rules is setup correctly, but the weight on the masq service is 0?

If we try to use another port number the weight is correct. Strange?

Regards
Kristoffer