On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 09:31:16AM +1000, Alex Strachan wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Please excuse my ignorance but could you expand on 'meta-data operation'.
>
> Is there meta-data operations that I need to do when start/stop or
> monitoring a resource, or is it a definition that need changing?

The meta-data has nothing to do with start/stop or any other
operation. It's just another operation which should produce a good
xml with description of parameters and a list of actions
supported. Just look at the output of one of the existing
resource agents, e.g.

 /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/db2 meta-data

> I am reading the http://linux-ha.org/OCFResourceAgent, the ocf-tester script
> returned success.

Dejan