Hi,

thanks for your replies.

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
On 5/8/07, Peter Kruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

for this reason, and to avoid polluting the parameter namespace with
CRM options, we created meta attributes at some point.

you can operate on these by simply adding the --meta option to your
current command line.

my crm_resource doesn't seem to have this option.

however, there is a slight problem in that if is_managed was present
as a regular attribute, then instead of creating/modifying a "meta
attribute" when --meta was supplied, it would find and modify the
"regular attribute" and still cause the resource to be restarted.

we found that out yesterday and i'm working on getting that fixed...

so until then I have to avoid to have is_managed as a regular attribute
in my cib?

        Peter