Hi,
I'm trying to use the drbddisk script supplied with Heartbeat to control
my DRBD processes, and was wondering if there are any prerequisites to
its use? I was trying to use the drbd OCF script in a master/slave
configuration, with no luck, so I'm trying to use the drbddisk script as
a fall back configuration (deadlines, you know). It seems the drbddisk
script only does "primary" and "secondary" commands, so I take this to
imply the OS needs to be the one to start drbd at boot time
(i.e. /etc/rc5.d/S40drbd, or something to that effect). If this is so,
what monitors whether drbd itself is up and running, and starts it if
not from heartbeat?

Thanks,
Doug Knight
WSI Inc.