Hello,  I am hoping you can give me a tip on the disappearing volume issue I am
having.  When I have one node up and running, i used evmsgui to create the
container and the volume.  i am able to mount it manually and with HeartBeat.
but when I type evms_activate to the other node doesn't have the container I
created in /dev/evms/.  When I go back to the first node I was on, the evms
volume has disappeared and the container I created shows 0 instead of 10GB.   I
have a test LUN on the san for 10GB.   I am not sure if EVMS is supported or
not? Thanks, Eric Marcus
P.S. If anyone knows of a good Heartbeat 2 class I can attend please let me
know.  My employer is willing to pay for training.