Thanks Andrew.

I took a look at the links you provided, and had some questions. The
diff looks to have come from a different version of the lrm.c file than
the one in my 2.0.8 source tree. Also, the packages you pointed me to
are for 2.1.0. What would be the best and easiest way to incorporate the
fix into my existing 2.0.8 source tree?

Doug