On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

On 7/6/07, Matt Wilder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There is no virtualization going on here.  These are FreeBSD
6.2-RELEASEsystems with nearly stock kernels.  These problems are not
occuring on my
other nearly identical clusters using the same hardware and os release.

Is there source versions of the less "ancient" versions?

see http://linux-ha.org/DownloadSoftware

other then the example link all other links seem to show 2.0.8 as the latest stable version.

if 2.1.0 is an official release could you please put the tarballs etc in the normal release locations?

David Lang

Since I am running
FreeBSD I can obviously not use binary packages for linux distributions.