On 7/11/07, Peter Kruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

Max Hofer wrote:
> 1. Use the right DTD
> 2. use xmlstarlet to valdate the XML output of your script
>
> example:
> ./your_ocf_script meta-data | xmlstarlet val ra-api-1.dtd

ah! very good, I guess that's what I was looking for.

> The hard part is the "right" DTD. As Andrew pointed out the HA
> Linux Project uses some non offical extension which were never updated
> on the OCF side.

urgs, not so good...

> Attached a DTD which fits fine for me (make a diff against the offcial DTD
> to see what i changed).

Yes, to summarize:

1. use "monitor" instead of "status"
2. use "validate-all" instad of "verify-all"

there are also some new attributes for the parameter entity i believe

But I don't understand this change:

<!ELEMENT resource-agent
(version,longdesc+,shortdesc+,parameters,actions,special?) >

does that mean it should be "longdesc+" instead of "longdesc" and
"shortdesc+" instead of "shortdesc"?

i believe so (one can have the descriptions in multiple languages)