On 2007-07-13T10:07:19, claudemirf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a new problem...(hehehe). Currently I installed heartbeat2 in my box
> Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10, I configured a resource “Virtual IP
> Address”, but when I started my cluster, this resource isn?t running. I was
> analyzing and and found a problem with the command “findif”. When I type in
> the command line /usr/lib/heartbeat/findif, occurred “segmentation fault”.
> It will be that he is bug?

That is not the problem. findif doesn't segfault if called with the
proper parameters; while the error handling is "suboptimal", that isn't
your issue.

You need to read the logs as to what is wrong with your configuration.

Have you applied the SP1 updates yet?

If you have reason to believe that it is indeed a heartbeat bug, open a
support case with Novell.

Regards,
    Lars