Hi list,

I am trying to setup a two node cluster with lots of cloned services, ldap,
dns, squid, cups, tftp, and active active nfs,... Each of the two nodes is a
member in nine vlan's. For each service, a group of 9 virtual addresses is
configured. Every resource is monitored, and in case it fails, the node
should be fenced.
Up to about 40 or 50 resouces, everything is working as expected. when
suspending or reactivating the cluster, some resources start to fail and the
GUI becomes so unresponsive, so that I have to restart it. when I add more
resources, everything gets more wild, so far, that when I suspend or rejoin
a node via the GUI, the GUI freezes, and then the crm_mon too is unable to
connect to the cluster, on any node, so that the heartbeat has to be
restarted.

I don't want to add my resources as cib file here, because it is more than
20 pages printed out :)

how many resources does the linux-ha cluster can manage? would it help to
tweak some timings, if so, which would that be? Or would it help to reduce
the load when I e.g. change the IPaddress resource to manage a group of
aliases, for each vlan?

any experiences and hints appreciated.

kind regards
Sebastian