Hi all, hi Alan,

I wanted to use the OCF-RA db2 as found in HAv2 2.1.0.
What I found out:
The whole RA assumes that the home directory of the
OS user holding the runtime environment of the DB2 instance
is available on every node. Almost any action/operation of
the RA relies on that.

This is a problem if you want to use a filesystem with all
that stuff moved around by heartbeat as it is required.

E.g. startup of resource => monitor-op on every node =>
failure of monitor op => unmanaged resource

Because of this I changed the current OCF-RA db2:
1) Added new optional parameter for that scenario.
2) Changed behaviour according to that parameter.

If someone is interested let me know.

Best regards
Andreas Mock