Hi,

> > Thanks a lot, there I found a link to an active-active NFS HA tutorial
at
> > http://chilli.linuxmds.com/~mschilli/NFS/active-active-nfs.html,

after fiddling around with the files there I got it working on the command
line, running
/etc/ha.d/resource.d/nfs servername start

or
etc/ha.d/resource.d/nfs servername stop

to mount and umount the filesystems and export them. When I configure the
resource to be managed from heartbeat, then the script is started with no
parameters when started. The script seems to be for an older version, 1.X,
of heartbeat. Does it is only in the wrong place, or not compatible anymore
and needs more tweaking?

I am using heartbeat-2.1.0 on opensuse 10.2.

kind regards
Sebastian