Hi,

This is a topic that was talked about here before,
could I confirm it again?
my concern is;
failcount isn't increased when a resource fails to start.

a failure status of start op can be cleaned using 'crm_resource -C',
but using both 'crm_resource' and 'crm_failcount' depending on the status
leads to a slight confusion.
I think administrators should master it,
it's just confined to users or operators.
I don't understand what will be going on if start-fail increases a
failcount,
could you please explain it again?

anyway, I took notice of the new message means 'start operation failed' on
crm_mon in the latest version.
not bad at all!

Thanks,
Junko