>>> "Andrew Beekhof" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10.08.2007 12:55 >>>
>> How can I find out why it doesn't happen?
>
> mostly, by reading the logs
> did db02 respond?
> do you see the test "stalling the FSA" anywhere (towards the end)?

Hi Andrew,

what do you think about a nice screencast with the title:
"Reading HAv2 log files for dummies."
(if you like with the subtitle "inspired by dummy Andy" :-))
where you show the regular patterns in the log file an explain
what is going on to the cluster when someone sees that pattern.

Everyone who is interested in that should write an answermail with
a big "YES, I WOULD ALSO LIKE THAT" in the mail body.  :-))

Best regards
Andreas Mock