Hi list,

after upgrading a two node cluster from 2.0.8 to 2.1.2, running on SLES 10,
x86_64, I see every 17 seconds the following line in the logs:

lrmd[3651]: 2007/08/22_18:28:30 notice: Not currently connected.

should I worry about that note?

This happens when one node is stopped. Adding the second node to the
cluster, then the IPaddr resources start to going crazy. It seems that are
always the last IP addresses that are configured in the resources cib.xml at
the end that fail. Some of the IPaddr resources have no problem. The
configuration worked for weeks with heartbeat 2.0.8.

heartbeat spams about 5MB/minute into the logfiles, therefore I do not want
to append them here (:

Is this known to somebody else?

kind regards
Sebastian