Jan Kalcic wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> very strange problem. Heartbeat reset the baud rate to 19200 even though
> the value in ha.cf is 115200. Also, no matter if I set it with stty,
> when I start heartbeat it always reset the baud to 19200.
>
> Jan

After several tries I found what the problem is. The line "baud" in
ha.cf must be BEFORE the line "serial".  It's incredible how such a
stupid thing can block everything. I don't totally see the logic behind
this and why this is not documented. Maybe it is somewhere, but not
extremely noticeable at all.
Hope this can help someone in the future even if I think two lines in
the documentation would be very very handy. I strongly recommend this.

Regards,
Jan