>> When i arrived found out that when the 2 nodes are online on our
>> cluster, the FS based on drbd can't be mounted anywhere apparently,
>> but if i stop the secondary node, the primary can take the service
>> group and start working...
>
> likely the resource failed to stop on the secondary (or some variation
> on this theme)

This may be the cause of my problem. I apologize in advance for asking
what is probably a silly questions but if I have the following resources
started in order:
drbd->filesyem->other

How long will the system wait for other to complete it's "stop"? It could
take some time and I'd like to configure heartbeat to be patient with it.