Dominik Klein wrote:
> So resource "cups" runs on node "apollo" by default.

Yes apollo is the production (sort of) node and artemis where I test
patches, etc hence prefer running everything on 1 node and have the
other as a failover.

> If you reboot apollo and apollo comes back into cluster, you have
> +INFINITY for cups on apollo and on the node cups currently runs on. So
> then it's heartbeats decision where to run the resource and it looks
> like it "thought" apollo would be the better location.

Yes. According to my understanding it meant to be an INFINITY<>INFINITY
situation where I expected no action to be taken. AFAIK only -INFINITY
wins over INFINITY.

Anyway I am not planning to file a bug (unless you guys convince me)
yet, it needs further testing I suppose. It didn't happen in the past
when I had score=100 only for VMs which was more than enough to start
the resource on the preferred node initially. I consider moving back to
a smaller score at this stage.

Thanks for all,
Ivan