On Nov 14, 2007, at 3:47 PM, Dominik Klein wrote:

Hi

i defined a rsc_location constraint with a rule with score 100 for a particular node for my HA-group.
Resource stickiness is 200.
Furthermore I use the a rule with score_attribute=pingd (multiplier=100) for the group. With 5 available ping nodes this should make 100+200+500=800. But the score I see is 1800.

So somehow 1000 were added here.

how many resources in the group?  6 by any chance?

that would make the stickiness 6*200 = 1200 (instead of 200) and explain the extra 1000.

So for a test I dropped all constraints and I have a score of 1200. 200 I can explain with stickiness, so 1000 again that I do not know where they come from.

I suppose this is "how groups work", but could someone please confirm this?

Regards
Dominik

ps. of course I actually see that score for the first resource of my group, not the group itself.