Dominik Klein wrote:
we are using a two node cluster master/slave with an openSuSE 10.3, heartbeat 2.0.7 and drbd 8.0.6.

I tried the configuration from this webpage:
http://www.linux-ha.org/DRBD/HowTov2

This should only be done with a recent version of heartbeat/crm. There have been major improvements on multistate resources since 2.0.7. I suggest to try the 2.1.3 testing version from http://hg.linux-ha.org/test/archive/tip.tar.gz or at least the latest interim build from http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/ha-clustering/openSUSE_10.3/

Especially the testing version works like a charm with DRBD8 here, although the interim build should fine as well.

Thanks for your hints. I will try version 2.12.

Merry Christmas

Jochen

--
Dr. rer. nat. Jochen Lienhard