Rois Cannon wrote:
I don't know about all services but that's how I'm handling Samba.  I'm
sure each of them has a tweak to making them work they way you want.  I
haven't put mine in production yet (and someone may say I'm missing
something) but I made sure Samba was binding to the VIP and only
advertising the VIP name, not the local machine names.

smb.conf issues for me:
-----------------------------------
netbios name = "svr90"
server string = "svr90"
interfaces = "192.168.151.90/24"
bind interfaces only = yes
-----------------------------------

That is pretty much exactly what I did as well.

192.168.151.91  svr91 (node1)
192.168.151.92  svr92 (node2)
192.168.151.90  svr90 (Virtual Address/Server)

I don't want the windows clients to be aware of svr91 or svr92.  ONLY
svr90.

I noticed you put the cache on drbd. I hadn't read about that.  Is that
really possible?

I don't know - it looked like a good idea to me, though  :)

I haven't seen any problems so far, though, but the services are still in testing, not production.