Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Bill Whiting
Gesendet: Montag, 28. Januar 2008 19:34
An: General Linux-HA mailing list
Betreff: Re: [Linux-HA] Setup failover of DB2 hadr

I just recently signed up for the mail list, so I think I missed that discussion. Thanks for pointing it out.

It sounds like the best approach would be to take those patches and add an 'hadr' option to the script,

//Bill

Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
Did you see the db2 patches by Andreas Mather and the discussion?

Thanks,

Dejan

I have a DB2 HADR configuration with DB2 V9 on RedHat
EL4. I want to
configure heartbeat to invoke the standby database to
takeover if the
primary fails.
This looks to me as you need a really clone aware RA for this.
You can be sure that there are interested people out there. :-)

I think I can use the existing OCF script as a model and create a script that will provide takeover and monitoring, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel if someone else has done this already.
If you or someone else is interested I could provide my OCF RA
for DB2v9 single instance with optional moving instance home
filesystems and the possibility to handle databases in permanent
rollforward mode.

Best regards
Andreas Mock

Diese E-Mail wurde vom NOD32 antivirus system geprüft
http://www.nod32.com