Hi,
I am working out some issues with external/riloe plugin and noticed some folks
using hostlist parameter instead of hostname.  I got the latest version from
linux ha repository (I think).  Is there a reason mine is working using
hostname instead of hostlist?

xennodec:/usr/lib/stonith/plugins/external # stonith -t external/riloe -n
hostname  ilo_hostname  ilo_user  ilo_password  ilo_can_reset  ilo_protocol
ilo_powerdown_method
xennodec:/usr/lib/stonith/plugins/external # stonith -v -v -v -v -v -t
external/riloe hostname=xennodeb ilo_hostname=iloxennodeb
ilo_user=Administrator ilo_password=password ilo_protocol=2.0 ilo_can_reset=1
ilo_powerdown_method=button -S
stonith: external/riloe device not accessible.
xennodec:/usr/lib/stonith/plugins/external # stonith -v -v -v -v -v -t
external/riloe hostlist=xennodeb ilo_hostname=iloxennodeb
ilo_user=Administrator ilo_password=password ilo_protocol=2.0 ilo_can_reset=1
ilo_powerdown_method=button -S
** INFO: Cannot get parameter hostname from StonithNVpair
Invalid config info for external/riloe device
Valid config names are:
        hostname
        ilo_hostname
        ilo_user
        ilo_password
        ilo_can_reset
        ilo_protocol
        ilo_powerdown_method

Bryan F. Manzeck - Network Systems Manager
Whitefish Bay Schools - Whitefish Bay, WI
Office: 414.963.3801 - Fax: 414.963.3937