Hi Stefano,

> I'm configuring HA in a two nodes active/passive cluster for
> Oracle with DRBD.
> I need 5 resources: DRBD, FSMOUNT, VIP, ORACLEDB, ORA LISTENER.
>
> I've grabbed DRBD master/slave configuration from the linux-ha
> website, and I'm able to configure the other resources by hand. But
> how can I make that drbd master have to run where all other four
> resources need to run?
> Now VIP starts on one node and DRBD on the other one!

1) Easiest: Put them all in an ordered group. Then they will be started
in the right order and on the same node.
Contra: All resources are started and stopped together. If you like
e.g. to mount the filesystem and bring the Oracle down for maintainance
it get's complicated.

2) Define colocation contraints between the resources.

Best regards
Andreas Mock