Hi Stephan,

I wrote the ldirectord OCF compliant (?) RA script for my platform
I use. I did this because the heartbeat ldirectord RA didn't work for me.
Attached you find the current version.
Be careful: You have to configure the path to the ldirectord.cf file explicitly
as the default path isn't correct.

Probably you have to adopt the correct paths in the script.
In the HA package 2.1.3 you find this script too.

It worked and works for me.

Best regards
Andreas Mock