On 2008-02-06T13:45:47, Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Most things seem to be running, but the 3s timeout for rsc_winbind_2 seems
> very low and rsc_clamd_2 seems to have trouble stopping.

There's also this:

> Resource Group: filter_group_1
>     rsc_winbind_1     (lsb:winbind):  Started proxy1
>     rsc_squid_1       (lsb:squid):    Started proxy1
>     rsc_clamd_1       (lsb:clamd):    Started proxy1
>     rsc_dansguardian_1        (lsb:dansguardian):     Started proxy1
> Resource Group: filter_group_2
>     rsc_winbind_2     (lsb:winbind):  Started proxy2 FAILED
>     rsc_squid_2       (lsb:squid):    Started proxy2
>     rsc_dansguardian_2        (lsb:dansguardian):     Started proxy2
>     rsc_clamd_2       (lsb:clamd):    Started proxy2 (unmanaged) FAILED
> Resource Group: filter_group_4
>     rsc_apache2_1     (lsb:apache2):  Started proxy1
> Resource Group: filter_group_5
>     rsc_apache2_2     (lsb:apache2):  Started proxy2

If you take a look, you'll find several LSB resources duplicated with
different ids.

As LSB resources don't take any options, the scripts themselves can't
tell that apart.

This probably will work if all services are indeed stopped on startup,
but I doubt this is the intended configuration.

Regards,
    Lars