On Friday 15 February 2008, Abraham Iglesias wrote:
> That's the question. Should I configure a v1 style cluster with
> haresources file?
>
> or may I use v2 style cluster configuration with cib.xml?

Just this week I have a test cluster running a v2 heartbeat cluster running a
virtual IP address and ldirectord on the two failover lvs systems.

The /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.conf file must be managed separately of course, but
with autoreload = yes and a callback script to sync the file to the second
server upon changes that can be relatively automated as well.

--

   -- Michael