Hello,

I am working in a script to make possible MySQL Master/Slave. This script sends an error when it is promoted again if if had been failed. When this happens the actually master (one slave promoted to master..) is changed to slave and the new master will try to be a master. It will fail and then it will be stopped and then again. It is a loop and it won't final never.

I am looking for an option as resource stickness to do the same with a Master. I will have two possible masters with preference for only one but if one is a master the other couldn't be a master.

How can I do that ?

Regards!