Hi,

I am using HA-V2 and would like to implement a script or program which can
be used for real load balancing. It should run every x seconds and
determine the cpu+IO load of the host and change a regarding node
attribute. Then crm should use this attribute and a threshold in location
constraints to place a resource at a better host (with less load).
I am not talking about IP load balancing. I'd like to move virtual
machines between the hosts depending on the hosts load.

Is this possible and how could it be done?
Has someone done this already or has any experience?
Thanks

Regards,
Holger