Schmidt, Florian wrote:
Hello again,

you're right, i do have DRBD 8.2.1 installed.

Well, you mean downgrading on 0.7.x would be better?
This is only a test-cluster so this shouldn't be a problem. But I'll try
re-installing my current DRBD-version first and then (if this doesn't help)
downgrading to 0.7.x-DRBD.

I guess upgrading to 8.2.5 would be the way to go. Although I'm not sure the issue you had was fixed in that version, a downgrade to 0.7 should never be needed.

I sometimes saw what you reported (no response from drbd module) during my own tests, but I was not able to reproduce it. Sorry.

Regards
Dominik